13 August 2014

BRI: GUEST DESIGNER Recap

Hello, friends:}

**After 8am EST- please click HERE to check out my Imagine Crafts video and creation! 

Today I'm sharing my creations that were featured over on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog on Sunday. Be sure to stop by HERE to check them out and leave some love
I've got a couple of projects to share with you today-- both use some amazing products available in the BRI store! First up, I'm sharing a fun journal project and video! **Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 
You can definitely recreate this project using any journal and Amy Tangerine Plus One Mixed Tape washi tape or your favorite washi tape from the BRI store
Next I want to share a super fun card using exclusive BRI stamps!!! I used the Over the Rainbow stamp set to create this fun and cheery card. I also used the We R Memory Keepers Script embossing folder for the background design--- LOVE that the neon rainbow made from washi tape is next to the embossed word SUN!
That's it for me today! I can't wait to share my next project later on this month! 

Be sure to stop by the BRI store for awesome deals and great product... and FAST shipping! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket



5 comments:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

These are great!

Lisa Lara said...

Love that journal idea Sav and your over the edge rainbow.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!! These are all FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

nancy carroll said...

Cute journal idea! Thanks for the instructional video...

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that little journal and the rainbow on your card is so fun!