03 August 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS August Anything Goes (wk1) challenge {post2}

Hello, friends:}

*Please click HERE for my Chickaniddy Birthday card... and to wish my Mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) 


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

So.... today's card was given to my MIL and FIL last Friday on their LAST day of work! They have officially retired! HOOOOOORAY! Congrats, Lori and Kevin
I used some of my FAVORITE supplies for this card-- Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight Ed. 12x12 papers, washi tape (including white washi tape by Kelly Purkey), Dear Lizzy Splendid alphas, My Mind's Eye teal brad, Tsukineko Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle ink, and my fav fav fav stamps and dies by PS!!! LOOOOOVE! I used the Paper Smooches Flap Happy and Spring Fling stamp sets along with the Love Struck Icons and Toppers dies. What a fun card--- it's perfect for Trav's Mom/Dad! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends August 9th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the sentiment!!!!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oooh, I love that, Savannah! Very unique, and I love the different elements and techniques you used!

Rea' said...

This is a cool card like your textures... I'm sure the recipient liked it !

Samantha Mann said...

this is a wonderful card!!! and congratulations to your MIL and FIL!! that's quite a milestone! i LOVE the gold 'smudges' background and the SUPER awesome letters that are stitched on! (you know i love stitching!) i mean, you are so creative! i'm just - wow! this is brilliant!