17 August 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!

I created something soooooooooo simple this week because I'm on another vacation! I needed this card back in April for a friend's birthday. I wanted to use the Paper Smooches Butterflies 2 dies to highlight the sentiment/patterned paper. These papers are from Becky Higgins Project Life Sunshine ed. I love using PL tags for cards! I also used Imagine Crafts irRESISTible Tuxedo Black spray! LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends August 23rd. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the splatters!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW!! Sav I LOVE this!! Just SO FUN and Eclectic looking!! I LOVE the Colors and the Added details!! WOWOWOWOWOW!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! Have an AMAMZING Vacation!! =)

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Life is beautiful isn't it? Way to rock the PL cards...love the touch of thread.

Katie Gehring said...

Hi Sav! This is fabulous! I love that you incorporated project life products into your card. If you are anything like me, I have tons of PL stuff and I LOVE to see new ideas for using them to make pretty stuff! Beautiful butterfly die cut too! :)

Lisa Elton said...

SO Pretty Sav! I love that you pulled that wee bit of pink from your background DP to the front with your cute butterfly. Awesome!!

Erin said...

What a fabulous card! I love the colors!