29 August 2014

Chickaniddy Crafts: Video RECAP (Donut Birthday Card)

Hello, friends:)
 photo picasioncom_8146e2e38e727ecc241fe5a27ac0c266.gif

Today I'm sharing the recap of my video posted on the Chickaniddy blog the other day-- click HERE to check it out! 

August is a special month for birthdays in my family--- including my birthday:) So for my video, I've shared a start-to-finish birthday card using the the Chickaniddy Twirly Girly collection. I found lots of these donut images in my Chickaniddy stash... and I thought that they would be perfect for a sugary birthday card! LOL! 
***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS!  

I love these papers--- and I love love love that the edges of each of the Chickaniddy papers have a pretty design that can be used on your projects! 
Chickaniddy Supplies: Papers- Tea Party (TG140S03), Paper Posies (edge) (TG140S05), Donut (6x6 paper pad) (TG14PD01), Never Grow Up (TG140S11); Enamel Hearts (TG14EB07); Mini Stickers (TG14EB04); Brad (TG14EB06), Stamps (TG14ST01); Sticker Sheet (TG14EB02)

I really love how this card turned out- sugary goodness all around! LOL! 


HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY to all who are celebrating this month! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Your card is super awesome and a big happy birthday to you. I celebrated earlier in the month and I had a parcel of crafty goodies arrive from the USA today that I ordered on my birthday Yay :)