20 August 2014

Imagine Crafts: Radiant Neon Invites RECAP

Hello, friends:)


Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo






****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I used a Tsukineko Radiant Neon inks and wooden craft spoons to create these super simple party invites! I also used some Paper Smooches stamps and Whisker Graphics bitty bags/divine twine for these invites.

 
Here are some extra ideas for the party! LOVE

I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Such a great idea Sav. I love those wooden spoons.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see more! LOVE these!!!!!

nancy carroll said...

Cute idea, love the velum bag too..