10 August 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS August Picture Perfect challenge {post2}

Hello, friends:}

***After 8am EST- please click HERE for my Butterfly Reflections Ink GDT post and video! 
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

I found inspiration in the jars, paintbrushes, and washi tape. I went with a clean look too... white cardbase... simple design... LOVE IT!  
I used the Paper Smooches Crystal Clear stamp set along with brushes from the I Heart Art and Just a Note sets. I added a die cut sentiment from the Quote Tag dies. LOVE that neon washi tape and brad! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends August 16th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the pops of color with the washi. Fun design Sav!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is SOOOOOOOOO FUN Sav!! =) I LOVE the Bright Pop of Color and the FUN Graphic Design!! =) So BOLD and BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Vacation!! =)

Warm n Wonderful said...

Cute

Samantha Mann said...

Swoon! This is amazing!! I LOVE the neon on the CAS card!! I don't use neon enough...why I ask?!? It's gorgeous here! Totally blown away!

Katie Gehring said...

Sav, this is soo fun! I LOVE the washi wrapped mason jar with the brushes peeking out! Great colors too- so vibrant!

Lori said...

So fun! Love how you wrapped the mason jar with washi tape so it looks like the jars in the photo.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I love the brushes in the jar!

cm said...

Neon fabulous fun, my friend! Awesome take on the inspiration photo and, as always, made all the more special by being infused with your delightful, dazzling signature style!
Hugs~c

~amy~ said...

Your card totally inspired mine!

http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2014/08/hello-crafty-friend.html