07 February 2010

CAARDVARKS challenge....I just couldn't wait!

Hello, friends:}


I cannot wait to show you this card that I made while Trav was watching the Super Bowl! I absolutely LOVE it! I think it is in my TOP 2 FAVS!! ACK! 
I made it for the Caardvarks challenge--they teamed up with CARDS (my FAV magazine) for this challenge!!! We had to create a wedding card...and if you WIN...you will get PUBLISHED in the July 2010 issue!!! I have never been published....so this would be so cool!
I used vellum for the base and then used my Hero Arts Italian Poetry for the background in white pigment ink. I used a piece of Anna Griffin paper...and a feather that I had sitting here waiting for the perfect project! The flower was made from 2 shades of pink and white tissue paper. The gems are from the Recollections rhinestone stickers set. The sentiment was printed using Scrapnfonts, Scrap Calligraphy. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love it! I can't stop saying it!


I do hope I win--although if I don't...it won't stop me from trying:}


Thanks so much for everything! I appreciate our visits--love when you stop by! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for som H{ippity} Hop goodness!!
Until next time~
Love, Sav


ps...don't forget the DEETS!!! Giveaway ends on Feb. 28th!!!

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!!!!! I hope you win girlie!!!

Gwen said...

So beautiful! It is certainly a great entry into the publishing contest!

Eva said...

Oh my goodness girlie...this is AMAZING!!!!

Charlene Austin said...

Sav---this is absolutely beautiful!! I hope you win. Good luck!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! That feather is such a fun embellishment!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

Love the feather and the shape of the card!

Tracey Jean said...

Love that feather. Good luck!

Paper Paradise said...

This is one beautiful card you are right to be proud of it. x

Anonymous said...

All of your cards are special! But this one is absolutely beautiful! Good Luck! MOM

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!