25 November 2010

I'm thankful....

Hello, friends:}


**Scroll down for my PDCC post:} Or click HERE!!


Happy THANKSGIVING to all my US friends/readers! 


I love love love love LOVE Thanksgiving--I have so much to be thankful for! Most of all, I'm thankful for my savior and for His love for me. I can't live a day without Him! I'm also thankful for Travis, my family, and my friends--you all make me smile! I'm truly blessed! Of course, I'm thankful for my gift of crafting--I love sharing it! I have more that I'm thankful for--cars, house, jobs, electricity, toilets, food, Olsen, cell phones, technology (even if I can't seem to understand it sometimes)....just everything! I do take most of these things (and even more) for granted--it's my goal to be more verbal about my gratitude. I made a card for you--inside it says "I YAM thankful for you!" I YAM!!! 
THANKS! Thank you! Thanks from the bottom of my heart!! THANK YOU


I hope that you all have a great THANKSGIVING day! I appreciate you and that you stopped by! I am so thankful for you! It's because of you that I blog:} THANK YOU for all your love and support! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME post, Sav! I'm thankful that I got to know you through blogging!! You are the BEST! Happy Thaaksgiving!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just adorable. What a great post and love all the things you are grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Andrea Ewen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sav~ Have a wonderful day with your family!

JenMarie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sweet Sav! LOVE your creativity!
Mmmm....yams are my FAVORITE! With marshmallows! :)
{HUGS}

farmhouse-story said...

way cute, savannah! happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

♥♥LOVE this card everytime! Too punny!

lisa a.