10 July 2011

ATU #35

Hello, friends:}

The All Things Unity challenge is starting a new 2 week challenge today! This challenge is all about twine and ribbon--use your Unity and Ippity stamps and add ribbon or twine on your project. EASY--and FUN!
The ATU DT was so lucky to get a package from our friends, The Twinery. I just looooove this twine--so many fabulous colors! And I knew exactly how I wanted to use my twine on my project. I just looooooove this card that I made--I created it for my little niece, Alli! Her bday is coming up and I just couldn't resist these papers and that little cat {Unity's Pooey Love}. The sentiment is from my Jan. 2011 KOTM {Unity's To The Moon & Back} I love that twine [The Twinery] under my homemade brad...I just love love love the burlap whiskers! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all:}
Thanks to Julie and Jessica for inspiring me!!! <3 And Ashley inspired me with her polka dot cat!

That's it for me today--but you are going to LOOOOOOVE seeing what the ATU DT gals created. We also have some amazing Guest DT with us this month--  Sherry Campbell,Amber Hight , Rebecca Grohall. So hop on over to their blogs and leave them some love! 


Head on over to the All Things Unity blog for more details too--remember to link up during the month of July and you could win our monthly prize from The Twinery!!! Can't wait to see what you make:)
You could win this twine bundle pack!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you will join in the fun!! Be blessed;}

Photobucket

16 comments:

Karen B. said...

i just acquired some Unity stamps so I think I might just have to play along. Your card is too cute!

Lin said...

What cute whiskers you made, my dear :) How fun!

Rebecca said...

suzi blu! So cute and perfect for this challenge! Love your kitty and fantastic use of twine :-)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Your paper pieced kitty is so cute, Sav! My cat is black, but it would be so cool to have her be in a rose print sometimes. ;) Hugs to you! THanks for visiting my blog recently. I really appreciate it. :)

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card with GREAT textured!! I love that whiskers---too fun! Your use of the twines is superb! Love visiting here!

Sherry Campbell said...

I totally LOVE your card! It's so cute! This is a totally fun challenge- I love the twine!

StampinCathy said...

This is so CUTE! I just love that adorable kitty and love how you used the fun twine. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Ha, that kitty is too cute. Love all the great texture too.

lisa a.

Emily Leiphart said...

Sav, I LOVE this card!!! I love those twine whiskers. How cute!

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet Savannah! That kitty is darling and the twine looks amazing. :)
Hugs~

Lindsey said...

You know, once I get past the name of that cat stamp, I really like it! And I love the card you created with it, Sav!

Angi Barrs said...

Little kitty is soooo stinkin' cute. Love his whiskers. :)

farmhouse-story said...

i adore the kitty's whiskers, sav! i've been mia, but i'll try to play along--i love twine!

Sara Henton said...

Just LOVE this and how you used the twine...PERFECT!!!

Andrea M said...

I LOVE twinery twine too and I LOVE this card!!! This is freakin' ADORABLE!!! Great texture!!!

Queenie said...

This is soooo beautiful! I love the patterned paper, the adorable use of twine in the bow and that cute little kitty!!! LOVING your style and LOVING YOU!!!