19 August 2011

Paper Crafts magazine

Hello, friends:}


OH my!!! It has been a LOOOOOOOONG time since I had time to play along with FWF over on the Unity blog! Missed it--miss my friends! Make sure you stop by HERE and blog hop on all the participants' blogs!! You could win some free Unity stamps! And speaking of--check out the fabulous Unity sales going on over at the Unity store!! 


I have a quick post to share today--I have been published again in the Sept./Oct. issue of Paper Crafts magazine! LOVE LOVE LOVE Paper Crafts!! I have to say that this was the HARDEST call I've created for--since I do not like Halloween! But I put on my thinking cap and used some Unity stamps to create these fun Halloween Soda Pop Jars! ACK--get out! Love that poison one! Here is the original pic (be sure to pick up this magazine at your local store to check out how they photographed my jars and all the other creations! LOVE LOVE LOVE!). 
Here is a pic of me reading this magazine while on vacation. Trav snapped this shot while we were driving on Alligator Alley--it's a super long road between my home and Miami. It made for some perfect inspiration on a "boring" road (we did see some alligators though!). 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Unity blog for a complete list of FWF friends! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed! 
Photobucket

21 comments:

Jen M said...

Congrats!!! Those are amazing!

Jingle said...

Congratulations! Your project is fabulous!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats my friend! I just love your bottles and what a creative idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

Ruby said...

Congratulations. You are very creative.

*Alison* said...

Oh my heavens.. CONGRATS!!! that's wonderful.. I just saw this and thought it was perfect! :)
Hugs..
off to finish the Unity blog hop ;)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats!!!! I'm not a big Halloween girl either, but glad to see you worked past that :)

Annette Allen said...

Congratulations that is so awesome...
thanks for sharing your excitement with us all...

Lin said...

Congratulations! I'll be looking for it!

Virginia L. said...

I will definitely check out the issue! Congrats, you ROCK STAR!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Big congrats from me, too, Sav! These bottles are so much fun! I like the Poison one, but Ogre Snot makes me laugh the most. :D I'm not big on Hallowe'en either, but I'm into these creations! :)

sharon g said...

THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE THING!! I loved them when I saw them! CONGRATS!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Eek! I *love* them!! I saw them in the issue and thought they were soooooo cool! Congrats!!!!

yyam said...

These look fabulous! Congrats on the publication! :)

jennifer mitten said...

Great idea, Sav! I'm with you, don't much like Halloween either but love to see these fun projects!

Jackie S said...

Congrats on being published. That's awesome. The bottles are so cute

Kary said...

Congrats, Sav!! The bottles are cute! Enjoy your vacation!!

ddazzled71 said...

These are too cute! Congrats on being published.

Angi Barrs said...

Yay Sav!!!! Love your project. It's so perfect for Halloween. :)

Andrea M said...

Congrats to you friend!!!! Can't wait to get that issue!!! The drinks look AMAZING!!! Love the ogre snot LOL!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Congratulations! Great creations!

Emily Leiphart said...

You are awesome, Sav! I love the projects you have in this issue. LOVE your work!