29 February 2012

Paper Made Bakery Feb. Kit creations

Hello, friends:}
I've got a new way of sharing all my Paper Made Bakery creations--since we are sharing everything on the PMB blog and sneak peeks on our personal blogs, I thought I would create a post with all my creations that I made using the current month's kit supplies. 
The PMB February kit was filled with super cute papers from Lily Bee Designs. And the stamps--some of my fav from Avocado Arts! The embellishments were the cutest--esp. that pom pom ribbon! LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit! 


For my first creation, I shared this cheery and fun card. I shared this for our very first release hop! Read more about it HERE.
For my first PMB post, I made this simple card and shared a tutorial on how to color your white pearls. Click HERE to read more about this tutorial.
Then I cased myself! I've never done that before--and I LOVE the idea! I also love this card--that maroon/pink umbrella is TOOOO cute! Read more about this card HERE
I created another simple card for the Feb. 17th post. You can read more about this creation HERE.
And my last project was a bit more detailed. I LOVED making this card! All the layering of the papers and ribbons....and then stitching. OH! I had forgotten how much I LOVE my original style!!! Click HERE to read more about this card.
I even decorated the envelope! Inside and out! LOVE LOVE LOVE! 
That's it for me today! I'll be sharing more Paper Made Bakery goodness soon! We have a new kit coming for March! HOOOOORAY! Be sure to stop by the PMB blog and check us out on Facebook and Twitter


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

13 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow, you go girlfriend, look at all these fabulous cards, love the idea of envelope liners, I never do those.

yyam said...

How awesome are these! I love that you lined the interior of the envelopes! Fabulous! :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

You've created such gorgeous cards with this set, dear Sav!! Love the colors in all of them! And that envelope is so pretty!! I actually never decorate my envelopes, they are quite boring actually... It's a good idea to do that, looks pretty! I should try it!!!
Hugs & happy day to you!
Wendy

Jay Gee said...

You did such an amazing job with this kit Savannah - your cards are all gorgeous :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are simply amazing!!! You know I loveeeeeeeeee all of these!! You are just so inspiring!!!!

Shannon Fralish said...

Oh Sav! Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful work and your inspiration -- the February kit is such a great deal and PMB still has a few left (on SALE today!) I learn so much from you...thanks!

Lisa Elton said...

DELIGHTFUL collection of inspiration Savannah! The little sparkly umbrella is too cute ;)

Mara Campbell said...

Your cards are just beautiful. So many fun details!! I love the umbrella!

Natalie said...

Love these fun cards, Savannah!! When do you have time to sleep, girl?!! You must design in your dreams (ha!) You are an inspiration!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

BEAUTIFUL projects, Sav! have never heard of PMB. I am off to check them out-adorable AA stamp set and papers!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! This just proves that when I move to Sarasota I will NEVER be able to keep up with your creativity! All of them are so WONDERFUL and I LOVE the envie inserts. I have the die and forget to use it!

Lisa Arana said...

LOVE the recap!!! Gorgeous creations dear!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great, little collection of cards, Savannah! I know that I've seen these before, and so thought that I left a comment about them. So sorry that I missed them somehow, but I just love each and every one of them to pieces!