12 March 2012

Baby Shower Gift Decorations using Momenta goodies

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing how to make a super fun creation {baby shower gift decorations} using some Momenta products. 
My mom was down visiting me last weekend, and she asked me to help her decorate some baby shower gifts for my Aunt Teri. I decided that we would make some cupcakes using Momenta papers and rub-ons with rolled baby clothes/items. 

These are really simple to make! **Photos were taken by my mom! She rocks:)
I used my Momenta Kaleidoscope Pyramid papers for the cupcake liner. LOVE this design and color combination!
Ribbon available HERE from The Ribbon Carousel 
We decided to decorate these cupcakes a bit more...so we used some Momenta butterfly rub-on transfers. These matched perfectly! 
I really like the center cupcake--which my mom made:)

Super simple and these double as cute table decorations! 

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy,
Aunt Teri and Uncle Rob:) 

Momenta Product
Other: score board, stick pins, baby clothes/etc. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! This is the CUTEST idea EVER EVER EVER Sav!!!! I need to do this!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!! Bookmarking this!!!

Shannon Fralish said...

Hey Sav!! These are SO adorable! I'm going to remember this project for our next baby shower...and that's just a week away! Thanks SO much for sharing...

Ryann said...

These are SOOOO cute!!! Adorable, fun and CUTE!! I bet your aunt loves them!

Laurel said...

Amazing and so cute!

Lisa Elton said...

These couldn't be any cuter Savannah! So fun 😊

Lin said...

Oh, Sav, these are darling! I bet they'll be the star of the shower!! You have such good ideas!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those little butterflies poking up are so cute! Love it! Betcha had a lot of fun with your mom, and got to eat lots of good food!

Teri Schmicker said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I just can't get myself to break them apart because they are so cute. Thank you, and your mom, for making the shower decorations. Everything was beautiful. I had no idea you and your mom was up to this until the shower :) It meant alot to me with all the thought you put into it. I loved that Uncle Rob went with me to be able to see everything and he loved it too. We miss you and hope you can make it home to see her after she arrives.

Angi Barrs said...

Soooo super fun & creative!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw! Another amazingly fun idea!! Oeh, you are so good in thinking of things like this!!! These are perfect and sooo cute, Sav!!! And love seeing you and your mum have fun together like that!!!

Hugs, Wendy

Tifany said...

SO cute!
I am planning a baby shower for my cousin so when I saw you talking about a baby shower I had to come and look!
{And way to go for your mom...I see where you got your crafty genes!}

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh my goodness, you are so creative! How cute are these cupcakes?! I love the way you made the wrapper and the color combo looks so fantastic. Love!!!

Basement Stamper said...

what a super sweet shower decorations and how fun you got to do them with your Mom!

Mara Campbell said...

What a super clever idea!! I love these!! The butterflies peeking off the top are such a great detail.

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh! This is just so DARLING! And I LOVE your detailed instructions! My oldest niece is due in May and I might just HAVE to TRY and make this for her! YIKES! You are just so CLEVER! How fun, too, to create with your Mom!

yyam said...

Oooh...these are adorable Sav!

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' CUTE!!!!!

Lindsey said...

These are super-cute! The butterflies peeking up are sweet.

picture baby shower invitations said...

I super adore this craft, it is very useful for baby showers.

Ruby said...

These are just FANTASTIC Savvy. Oh I wish I'd seen them when little Robert (my grandson) was born, they would have been perfect. What a gorgeous gift and how fun that your Mum made them with you too. Definitely bookmarking this one for future reference!!

Lisa Arana said...

how crazy adorable!!! your mom has talent, I can see where you get it from. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

These are just delicious, Sav! How fun to get to make them with your Mom, too!