27 April 2012

Momenta sneak peek {post1}

Hello, friends:}

I'm SUPER pumped to have my project featured on the Momenta blog today!! I was inspired by a little friend's birthday party and a German tradition!!! 

Please stop by the Momenta blog and leave some love!!! **I  appreciate your support and comments (left here and on all my DT blogs!!!) 

Today my entire project can be seen over on the Momenta blog!!! Here is a sneak peek!
THANKS so much for stopping by! I will be sharing my projects again {full pictures and details} tomorrow!!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket


ps...today my friend's birthday and her anniversary--please help me wish her a happy birthday and happy anniversary!

HAPPY HAPPY birthday, Jennifer!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your special day- Psalm 118:24!!!!!!! Happy happy anniversaryJennifer and Jim !!! Here's to many more years of wedded bliss:) Ecc. 4:12b

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the design and the colors!!! And Happy birthday and anniversary to your friends!!!

Natalie said...

Sweet little project there, Savannah!! Fun!
Happiness and joy to your dear friends as they celebrate a birthday and an anniversary!!

Lalo said...

OH that looks like some awesome goodies...going to Momenta to check it out :)

Marlena M. said...

These are so cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Wow...those cones look fabulous!

Lindsey said...

I love that patterned paper and what you've made with it -- sweet!

Lisa Arana said...

adorable! what a fun little gift!