15 May 2012

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge #79 {post1}

Hello, friends:}


**Please click HERE for my Avocado Arts post:) 

I've created another fun card for the new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge #79--May flowers! For more information on this challenge, click HERE
I wanted to use some flower paper with some of my SCRS images...but instead I saw my SCRS Latern Rin stamp and fell in love with her {plus I had never inked her!}! She has a small flower in her hair, and I did end up using some flower papers for her outfit. LOVE how this card turned out! I used some of my new Basic Grey Konnichiwa papers {available HERE from the RC} for this card. They were the perfect match! 
Close-up of my paper piecing- I used just part of my image! LOVE:)
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the SCRS blog for more details and to see the rest of the team's amazing creations! 

You have until Sunday, May 20th at 9pm PST to play along with the current challenge {HERE}. All SCRS challenges are open to all players--this week you are playing along to win a SCRS stamp!  In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a SC image. 

Thanks so much for stopping by--I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE, love the paper piecing and that sweet image and paper lantern!! Adorable! Fantastic work (as usual!) Savannah!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!! I am IN LOVE with that paper piercing!!! So many details!! LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

aww...such a cute card!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that sweet kimono!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and sweet, Sav! The papers you used with Rin are just PERFECT!

Lisa Arana said...

how super cute, love the fun papers.