29 December 2012

Momenta Tag/Bag

Hello, friends:}

I have another Momenta creation to share today! 

My Dad contacted me earlier this month asking if I had any gift ideas for my Mom. I didn't have to think long about that! I know how much she loves to quilt and sew. I told him that I had a sewing machine that was brand new and he could give it to Mom (she has never had a computerized sewing machine before--I know she is going to LOVE it!!!)! 

While I waited for him to give me the go-ahead for shipping, I created a quick tag/bag for a special pack of fabrics that I picked up to add as a surprise for Mom. I used some of my FAV Momenta papers, stickers, and alphas. I also love that vellum sticker-- it's actually from a "birthday" themed sticker pack. 
To finish, I added some vintage seam binding {available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel}. LOOOOOOVE
**ETA: My Mom called me as soon as she opened her package--she was SUPER excited! I knew it:)

Be sure to stop by the Momenta shop and Facebook page. You can also check them out on Pinterest!  

Thanks so much for visiting! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

Momenta product
ST-2561 R2 Large Polka Dot Puffy Alphas
PA-1070 Candy Blossoms CS Pad
ST-3269 R2 Heart Puffy Stickers
ST-2978 Birthday Vellum Message

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is AWESOME!! What a great gift idea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the gift bag you made!! Beautiful!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift for your mom Savannah! Love the idea of a bag tag...too cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this little bag/tag, I bet your mom loved it too!