30 May 2013

Virtual Smooches: Cross-Stamp-Stitching

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I share a super quick technique called "corss-stamp-stitching"! This video is SUPER short-- that's how easy it is! Basically... you cross-stitching using some PS stamps. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Be sure to stop by the Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my video! 

Here's a sneak peak at what I've shared:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!

Angi Barrs said...

You are such a video pro! Love that adorable fox. Fab technique too!

Lisa Elton said...

Another SUPERB video and technique Savannah! I need to get into your brain LOL, love this fun idea ;)

Chris Dring said...

I'm in love with this technique and your fox card! I'm going to try this!

Pamela said...

Oh...looks so cool! Headed over there. :)