18 October 2013

Reverse Confetti: a CAS challenge card

Hello, friends:}


I had some more time this week to get creative with my Reverse Confetti's stamps and decided to play along with  CAS(E) This Sketch #50 sketch challenge.


Now... I'm not really a clean and simple cardmaker... but this sketch just called out to me! This card was super simple to make, and it's perfect for my brother-in-law Allen (his birthday is the 26th)! I used some of my SN@P Life/Studio papers by Simple Stories. I added two sentiments from the Reverse Confetti Arrows 'n Elements and Celebrate Cake. LOVE!!! **OK, I think I need to state that I failed at following this sketch 100%! I moved the sentiment a bit and added an extra one:) LOL! 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration! And be sure to follow us on Facebook HERE. **Also, be sure to check out the RC blog for NEW blog segments!! You will be inspired by the RC DT as we answer questions, show pictures of our studio, and talk about a creation we made!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

13 comments:

Taheerah said...

Wonderful graphic look Savannah!! Love the pops of colour and the clever design!!

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card! Happy Friday!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo fun!! LOVING the colors and the camera!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Savannah, love all of the little elements you added to the calender!!

Samantha Mann said...

Savannah, I just LOVE when you put your spin on sketches!!! It always helps me see things in a new way!! Your card for your brother in law is amazing!!!! I loooove the calendar as it is totally fresh and fun!! And the speech bubbles coming out of the date on the calendar is AWESOME!!! Seriously, wow!!!

Chris Dring said...

Love how you take a sketch and make it your own Savannah! This is such a cool looking card!

Shannon J said...

Love your take on this, Sav! Those sweet little call outs (especially the camera!) steal the show. Love the idea of using the calendar too, it personalizes the card oh so much more!

Natalie said...

Cute use of the calendar! Very creative!!

Sav & Trav said...

Cool alternate background... You're so clever. Love that card too btw

Sue Lelli said...

THIS card makes me want to party! LOVE the calendar and the speech bubbles!

cm said...

We're just back from visiting my family, tired, need to make dinner but I HAD to pop in to see your card and WOW x WOW! Sooo awesome, creative, unique - *Pure Savannah* style! Allen will LOVE this (and if you're not already, you will be sister-in-law #1!!). Yet again, your creativity dazzles!! You made my "sad" of leaving my family a bit less intense!! Hugs to you, Sav!
c

Betty said...

Great idea to mark the date on the card front. Fab job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

jen del muro said...

Such a fun scrappy (and stamped) card!