12 December 2013

Virtual Smooches: Christmas Mini-Series (part2)

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

Today I share another Christmas idea for my Christmas Mini-Series!!! I bought a We R Memory Keepers Gift Box punch board.... and for my video I created custom designed gift boxes! LOVE

These gift boxes are perfect for just about any holiday/occasion by using any Paper Smooches stamps... for just about anyone... and in lots of different sizes! LOOOOOVE x1000000! 

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's a sneak peek of my gift boxes:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Loooove these adorable boxes!

Shannon J said...

I LOVE Thursdays! You know why?!! Because it's your VS posting day!!!!! Heading over right now to check it out!

Lisa Elton said...

YOur boxes are the cutest little things Sav!! The one with the snowflakes is my fave!

Sue Lelli said...

THOSE gift boxes are so DARLING, Sav! LOVE the red washi tape detail! Merry Christmas, my friend!