29 March 2014

Imagine Crafts VIDEO: Neon Hello

Hello, friends:)

**Please note that I am on vacation and will not make comments or videos public until I return on March 30th. Thanks for your understanding!!! And Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm super excited today to share another Imagine Crafts video! Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) 
I used the NEW Tsukineko Radiant Neon inks and Goosebumps texture spray, as well as some Vertigo film. This card is SUPER simple to make! 
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog to check out my video and leave some love!!! And click HERE to watch the video! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!

vic said...

Hi sav oohh love that goosebump spray it's such a pretty colour! Have a lovely time away
Vic x

Lisa Elton said...

Look like a happy card, off to check it out!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh I love your card already - I can tell just from this sneak peak!!! Heading over to check out the rest if the card now!

Shannon J said...

Ooooh, this looks amazing, Sav! Heading over right now!