20 November 2014

Virtual Smooches: PS + Project Life journaling cards

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I'm a week behind due to some health issues. SO SORRY for always being late! 

I've created two cards for our friends and family who are celebrating anniversaries. Nothing is special about the design other than that I used Project Life journaling cards to make them! I just loooooooove using journaling cards for my designs! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Hope all is well Sav, you'll be in my prayers. Off to check this out ;)

Samantha Mann said...

These cards are AMAZING!!! I love the idea if using the pl cards!! You're a genius!!