05 April 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: April Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

Hello, friends:} HE IS RISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Easter!!! 
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!

Today I created a SUPER FABULOUS birthday card---- it's super fab because it's for someone SUPER SUPER SPECIAL! I cannot take credit for the entire design... I found inspiration in THIS card by Cristina.
I used lots of PS stamps and dies for this card: Sassy ScriptBosom Buddy, and Birthday Sampler stamp sets and Just for You IconsStitched FramesFlag Tags, and Squared die sets. I love these Webster Pages Hello World papers! And I LOOOOOOOOOVE this Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaMagic Oasis Green ink! LOVE it! I even pulled out my Wink of Stella brush and added some glitter to the "apr" (which stands for APRIL)! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends April 11th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! Beautiful colors!!! Happy Easter!!!

Lisa Arana said...

this is super pretty, love all the texture and layers. absolutely lovely dear sav!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet and adorable...love the pretty spring colors, so perfect for a birthday and those wonderful sequins too, love your card! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter.
kimheggins@comcast.net

Lisa Elton said...

Love this fabulous card Sav!! I like the way you've layered everything and stamped off the happy several times. Hope you enjoyed a beautiful and blessed Easter!

Samantha Mann said...

He is risen indeed!!
I LOVE this card! The layered sentiment rocks! I love the funk that adds!! And the thread, staples and sequins...incredible texture! ❤️

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving that embossed base and the cluster with the staples/thread.

Carol McCready said...

Such a fun card. I love those colors.

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! Love all the different elements!

Jinny Newlin said...

Gorgeous textures, Savannah! Love your soft palette, and way to rock those die cuts!