25 October 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS October Designer Drafts challenge

Hello, friends:}


Today we start our last weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week we are sharing a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by the following sketch:
**Sentiments can be placed anywhere on the sketch.

Because this is our last sketch challenge... I decided to be ME! I changed this sketch again, but I think you will see how it inspired me;)
I used several PS stamps and dies for this card including the Paper Smooches Lots of Love, SmoocheroosUpliftersWord Bubbles diesLove & Cherish dies, and the Ornaments dies dies. I just love these Studio Calico papers (from like a year ago--- Here + There)! I thought they would be perfect for an anniversary card for Trav. I'm hoping to sneak this in my suitcase so that I can give it to him while we are in Paris for our anniversary:) Hopefully he doesn't see it beforehand! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love****NOTE: Today is this PSS DT group's last week sharing creations! THANK YOU so much to the team for making my job fun and easy! Many blessings to you ❤️ LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU all so much! *******NOTE: this week is the LAST week for the PSS challenges! I will be joining in the fun for the PS monthly challenges NEXT week! I'm super excited for this new adventure and hope that you will join in the fun with me:) 


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends October 31st. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

So sad to see the Sparks challenge go away....LOVE your card and thanks for all your inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Sav!