21 November 2015

PS November (gold) challenge- project #2

Hello, friends:}

I'm back from our Paris trip--- and I just want to say THANK YOU for all of your prayers for our safe return! We were over there for the terrorist attacks and thankfully were able to leave the next day! We had the most amazing time in France!!! We walked everywhere and visited lots of different museums... we ate in little cafes and had baguettes (MMMMMMMMM! My favorite!)...and we walked up almost every tower and building we could (for exercise). It was super fun! 

Happy 9th Anniversary, Travis! Here's to 100+ more years of wedded bliss ❤️ Ecc. 4:12b
Unfortunately, I did get sick as soon as we got home:( But thankfully I didn't get sick over there! LOL! 



Ok--- enough about our trip and my sickness....

I hope you've checked out (and played along with) the NEW Paper Smooches monthly challenge over on the PS blog. The challenge for November is...... GOLD

So I have about a hundred ideas for using GOLD on my PS projects, but I'm behind due to being on the couch most of the week. Hopefully I will share a couple more ideas this week:) You can use gold paint, gold paper, gold thread, gold embossing powder, sequins, and so much more! Just stamp with PS stamps and add gold--- then enter to win a $50 gift certificate.

For this card, I was inspired by a pink reindeer at Bath & Body Works. I watercolored this little reindeer from the Paper Smooches Enchanted Elves set and added gold glitter to his antlers. Super easy! I also wrapped a gold thread at the top of my linen paper card for extra bling (but it's still a simple card... I bet this card could be mass produced!). The sentiment is from the PS Holiday Cheer set. Easy, simple, and PERFECT for the PS November challenge. LOVE

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 


Photobucket

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love the textures on this card. So glad that you got home safely and had a great time despite circumstances at the end of the trip. Hope you get better quickly!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is darling Sav, what a sweet reindeer! My goodness I'm so glad you got home safe and sound. It must have been very frightening. THANKS BE TO GOD!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So glad you are back safe and sound ... so horrible what happened over there :( I loveeee the photos and loveeeeeeee your card!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SugarGem said...

So glad you are OK and still enjoyed your trip

Sav & Trav said...

Looks like you had a great time... oh wait, I was there too- We did have a Great Time! 143

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a cute card, Savannah! I love how you added a touch of gold to his antlers and your water coloring is beautiful! Love the linen background, too :)

Barb Ghig said...

Ooops! I also meant to say that I'm so glad you had such a great time in Paris! So, so happy that you and Travis were safe, and able to get home right away! Belated Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope you are feeling better very soon ~ Hugs!