21 January 2016

Virtual Smooches: Trav's Card Style #6 and January challenge

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 
First I need to apologize for another huge canyon sized gap between my videos! I am having back issues (STILL), as well as iMovie problems (I'm trying to learn a new program since my other one went on the fritz!). 

Today I'm joining in the fun again with the Paper Smooches January color challenge [HERE]. This card was featured on the PS blog two weeks ago. I made this video to go along with it but couldn't post it right away because I was trying to figure out the program! LOL! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry the back is still giving you problems! Off to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D- said...

Your card is adorable. Love your sweet vases. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I appreciate it.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot