10 July 2016

Paper Smooches: July challenge #2

Hello, friends:}

I'm back with another Paper Smooches July challenge project:)   

I created this card with Trav! I figured we had so much fun last time... that I called him into my room and we started playing Justin Timberlake's song again while we crafted. I had this idea for a pineapple using the PS Fringe 2 die after seeing a shirt at Target. Trav helped me pick out the leaves (PS Foliage 2 dies). ETA: He just read my blog post and said, "You didn't say I helped die cut your pieces!". And to finish the card I used a mix match of sentiments from the PS Summer Lovin and Hello Sampler stamp sets, as well as the Glasses die. EASY! 

****NOTE**** I just [no joke- literally as I was writing the PS blog post] noticed that one of my fringe pieces fell down! I grabbed some scissors and cut it to make it look right. Below is the correct photo of this card! LOL! I cannot believe I missed that while taking photos earlier today 😜 annnnnnnnnnd now, my lighting is off and this photo doesn't look good. OH well! LOL! 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo fun! LOVING those shades on the pineapple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!