29 June 2019

Paper Smooches: June 2019 RECAP

Hello friends:) 

Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches June 2019 projects that I made! My friend, Jessica, thinks these creations are a bit different than what I normally make. My thoughts: It's because I didn't use much patterned paper {my fav}!!! I don't think I've made this many cards using plain watercolor paper or cardstock. So... yup! These are different! LOL! 

Here's what I created using PS stamps and dies.

Inspired by THIS graphic- everyone loves this card! LOL! 
Inspired by THIS graphic- I hope you can tell that her hair (sunshine rays) have been combed out on one side. She's got messy hair on the right side of her face; regardless she's choosing to shine! LOL! 
I hope you stop by the PS blog to check out the PS DT projects- there's inspiration shared DAILY! 

That's it for me today but there are more creations and projects coming! Be on the lookout for our July 2019 blog hop and sneak peeks starting July 6th. Leave some love and you could WIN some goodies! 



Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day!