10 February 2022

2022: Marriage Week Day 4 [card #37]

Hello again, sweet friends! Happy Marriage Week❤️

Today's photo of my card is AWFUL! It really doesn't show how all the papers and details together make this card beautiful. 🤦🏼‍♀️ You win some... you lose some! I also think it has to do with 1.) my photography skills- I lack them! and 2.) I think some camera buttons have been moved and clicked and I don't know how to get it back to "normal". LOL! 
Marriage Week Day 4: I went back to my roots again-- playing with patterned papers. I love these papers, esp the yellow and coral! What I don't like about this card is that I stamped the postage images INCORRECTLY (the circle and waves-- not sure what these are actually called)! I was so confident that I did it right--- LOL! OH MY! Don't look at it! OH GOSH--- now that's all you can look at 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I also had to stamp it twice because the first ink color was too light... what I didn't realize was that the card had moved in my Misti. This created a double image. OY! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ At least Trav will know this was "handmade"!   
Trav's gift for today is another two golf towels--- he needs extra extra backups! LOL! 

That's it for me today. I hope this card inspires you to get creative today or to celebrate your love and marriage❤️

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav




Supplies Sympathy Friend: 
Paper: American Crafts Jen Hadfield Reaching Out 6x8; black; DCWV Printed Cork 12x12
Inks: The Stamp Market Black
Stamps/dies: The Stamp Market Lots of Love Notes, Love Letter Express, Skinny Upper Alpha dies, Postage Stamp die; Paper Smooches Hearts die (retired)
Accessories: Cosmo Cricket (at least 10 years old) Matilda button

ps... if you are interested in purchasing my cards, you can check them out on my Facebook Page: Savannahland2ForSale!!! Click HERE for the photo album of the cards for sale:) 


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I love patterned paper too, this is cute!