08 February 2022

2022: Marriage Week Day 2 [card #35]

Hello again, sweet friends! And Happy Marriage Week❤️

I'm continuing to celebrate my love, marriage, and favorite man, TROG, this week! I actually love love love celebrating him:) 

Marriage Week Day 2: after yesterday's card (HERE), I couldn't stop playing around with my Etc. Papers EVO Synthetic papers and Ranger alcohol inks- it was still on my desk so I had to play a bit more:) 
I really wanted something masculine so I picked green and blue hues. The hearts are die cut from yesterday's scraps (I don't throw anything away! LOL!). This card also has a bit of a hidden detail but you can't really see it due to the pretty alcohol inked background; in person it's just stunning! 
**NOTE to self: Don't use a pierced background design on an alcohol inked background! 
Trav's gift for today is a golf towel--- long story short: he has lost at least 6 of these towels. I always need to have them available in case he comes home after a round and can't find the current towel🙃 Another simple gift that will make him smile. 

That's it for me today. I hope this card inspires you to get creative today or to celebrate your love and marriage❤️

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav




Supplies Sympathy Friend: 
Paper: Etc. Papers EVO Synthetic paper, black, vellum, and gold metallic cardstock 
Inks: Ranger alcohol inks; Hero Arts Unicorn
Stamps/dies: The Stamp Market Lots of Love Notes, Lots of Thanks stamp die, Lots of Thanks Word dies, Pierced Hearts Cover die, Love & Thanks layering dies; Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts die (retired)


ps... if you are interested in purchasing my cards, you can check them out on my Facebook Page: Savannahland2ForSale!!! Click HERE for the photo album of the cards for sale:) 


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pop of color from the little hearts!