13 June 2022

2022: 17 years [card #93]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

I created a few fun cards this past week to celebrate some fun events, including knowing Travis for 17 years! 
We met on May 22, 2005 at New Hope church, which was the sister church to the one I was attending at the time. The moment I saw him I knew— I wanted to marry him. We spent the entire day together- he played the guitar and I sang on the worship team; we attended a meeting after the service; I called him an hour later and asked him to join me for a party with some friends. I didn’t want the day to end! My pastor’s wife whispered to me as we were leaving the party that Travis was worth holding on to (don’t let him go). I told her I would do my best. 17 years later I love him more than the day I met him… I’m blessed beyond what I deserve with his love ❤️ Happy “Day We Met” Anniversary, TROG!!! 
That's it for me today. I’ve got MORE to share with you later this week! I’ll be back! 

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav




Supplies: Love You 17 
Paper/inks/stamps/dies: The Stamp Market
Card #93

No comments: