04 December 2023

2023: Paper Smooches NEW Release [card #167,169,172,174,175,176]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

I'm popping on quick to post some of my creations using the NEW Paper Smooches vault release! You can check out each project on my IG page HERE

I tried to make a modern tree using the Happy Holly Days stamp/die set. 
This little walrus really has a great face for the cold weather, and it's EXACTLY how I feel when it gets cold too 🥶
This little birdie is too cute:) The patterned paper is from Queen & Co. Handmade Holiday and Playful Solids 6x6 papers.
This next card had something from EVERY. SINGLE. NEW. RELEASE SET!!! Trav really liked this one and helped me design it:) LOL!
From everything plus the kitchen sink to a very CAS card! LOL I like to make different styled cards to keep it interesting. 
I still have LOADS of Christmas cards to share... but this next one is for Valentine's Day or just for any day! 
That's it for me today. I do hope to get back on here with more of a regular post schedule... but does anyone read my blog anymore? I have made over 215 cards this year alone... would anyone be interested in seeing every single card? Reading about them? ❤️ Just trying to figure out what the best use of my time and this blog will be for 2024. 

THANKS so much for stopping by! I have around 30 more cards to share before Christmas and then hopefully I will have even MORE to share once I get more time in the studio before the new year:) 

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 








1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute cards Sav! I like the little bird with her polka dot hat and booots!