07 December 2023

2023: Released from the hand surgeon and a thank you card [card #198]

Hello again, sweet friends! 
UPDATE: it’s been 304 days since I broke my wrist and 284 days since surgery. And a little over a year (390 days) since my first injury on this same hand, which was a crushed hand.

Drumroll please ๐Ÿฅ It’s official- I’ve hit the LAST marker and have been released from my surgeon’s care๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰

I was hoping for a really fun X-ray like my crushed hand (I was giving an A-Okay sign)… but this one is actually PERFECT because I made my surgeon a thank you card with my hand holding a shaker heart with my scar. That matches the X-ray flipped!!! 
This retired hand die from Paper Smooches is my ABSOLUTE favorite!!! 

Thank you for your prayers, love, and support❤️ This has been a hard road- I am not 100% but pretty close!! The doctor said I need to work on gaining strength back, which means I can start weight training again! I’m thankful to be this far in recovery๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

THANK YOU, TROG, for all of your help! I would not have come this far without YOU
❤️ 143

That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 


2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Ouch, Sav! It's taken a long time for your recovery, but congrats on reaching the release date!
Your card is adorable!