Hello again, sweet friends!
Today is a SPECIAL day because I'm joining in the FUN with Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember and their exclusive collab with Memory Box!
This stamp set is available for a limited time only! So be sure to grab one HERE or HERE before they are GONE!!!!!!!
I created TWO cards for today featuring two different images. The first one focuses on the LITTLE snowflakes. I used these to create a holiday tree. I thought it would be fun to make something from little images that get overlooked.
My second card used the larger animal images because they are soooooooooooooo cute! I created a CAS design to make them pop! I will admit that my coloring looks better in real life as the photos make my blues look splatchy! OY!
That's it for me today. Don't forget to stop by the SSS blog DAILY for MORE exclusives and promotions! And don't forget to grab this adorable Memory Box STAMPtember stamp and die set before they are gone!
This stamp set is available for a limited time only! So be sure to grab one HERE or HERE before they are GONE!!!!!!!
I created TWO cards for today featuring two different images. The first one focuses on the LITTLE snowflakes. I used these to create a holiday tree. I thought it would be fun to make something from little images that get overlooked.
My second card used the larger animal images because they are soooooooooooooo cute! I created a CAS design to make them pop! I will admit that my coloring looks better in real life as the photos make my blues look splatchy! OY!
That's it for me today. Don't forget to stop by the SSS blog DAILY for MORE exclusives and promotions! And don't forget to grab this adorable Memory Box STAMPtember stamp and die set before they are gone!
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌






4 comments:
Super cute cards! Great use of the snowflakes for the tree card! Where is the blue print background paper from? The tree is stunning framed with with that blue loop/printed paper!
I really love the very creative idea of using the small images to create a tree. Did you use a die to create the decorative edge on the blue paper?
Also, I enjoy meeting fellow believers in Jesus! Have a blessed day!
Hello, Joan! Thanks for your sweet comment! The blue with holly leaves "paper" was created using very old washi tape. I just placed several pieces down on white cardstock and used that as a background piece. THANK YOU again for your love and encouragement <3 You made my day!
Than you so much, Tami! You are too kind! That decorative blue panel was created using the Birch Press Design Loop Stitch Frame dies 57688. There are several sizes that come in the die set:) I also love meeting fellow believers in Christ- we are family:) Hope this helps! Have a blessed day <3
Post a Comment