19 September 2013

My Anchor with Reverse Confetti

Hello, friends:}

***Please click HERE for my Virtual Smooches video! 


I've got a quick card to share today... I was able to play with one of my NEW Reverse Confetti stamps last night! It's rare that I find time to play just for the fun of it:) 

I paired the Fancy Pants Designs Trendsetter papers with the RC Happy Harbor and the NEW Lighthearted Letters stamp sets to create this custom card. I love that the Lighthearted Letters stamps allow me to create any sentiment I want!! This is PERFECT for me:) I added some Whisker Graphics Licorice divine twine for extra fun, and that's it! Super simple card. **NOTE: I am pretty upset that my mini stapler decided to cause some problems while stapling the "my" piece down. I guess it adds character.... but why couldn't it add character on scrap paper?! LOL! 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration and special posts. And stop by the RC Facebook page and "like" us!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

11 comments:

Taheerah said...

You know how much I love nautical so you will know that I love love *love* this! Love that the stripes are on a diagonal too!

Amy Kolling said...

Love love the papers and how you made your own sentiment!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card Savannah, I just love all things nautical!!

Maureen Morton said...

What a cool nautical card! Love how you used vellum (I never do - it scares me!). You have inspired me to use my tiny attacher - loving it. This is very cool, Savannah. Happy weekend.

Shannon J said...

LOVE IT, Sav! Can't see a staple mishap anywhere! I absolutely love how the diagonals in the twine sweep perfectly in the opposite direction from the patterned paper - I noticed that design element right away and loved it! LOVE the red anchor too - such a fab colour pop against the blue! Awesome card!!!

Natalie said...

Savannah, this is so sweet and I don't even see your little miscue with the stapler. Are you giving this to Trav??? :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! I loveee how you added the anchor to be a part of the sentiment!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE this!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Very cute card!!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the stapled vellum, your Perfect papers and the anchor! FAB card, Sav!

Chan said...

Awesome!! Love your clean design, paper combo and stamped vellum!! :D