19 September 2013

Virtual Smooches: Shark Attack

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

For my video today, I share how to make the Paper Smooches Bam Bubbles dies into a "shark bite"! I originally was going to share this back during Shark Week, but due to some other obligations... my idea was pushed back and forgotten about until this week! LOL! So happy belated Shark Week:) 

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's a sneak peek of my card:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You knocked it out of the ball park again!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Maureen Morton said...

Great fun video.....you continue to amaze!

Sue Lelli said...

OMG so FUNNY! Is that a fin at the bottom??!!! FAB card, Sav!