26 September 2013

Virtual Smooches: Interactive Card/Gift Card Holder

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

For my video today, I share how to make a fun and trendy Martini glass interactive gift card holder using the Paper Smooches Drink Glasses dies! I love this little gift card... just wish the photos looked better! SO SORRY! ***I think it has to do with the rain that we've had for the past 48 hours. We haven't had sunshine in forever! 

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's a sneak peek of my card:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

I love gift card holders! This is a fabulous design!

Maureen Morton said...

Can't wait to head over there and see your magic. I just got my set and love it!

Taheerah said...

Love love love love love love love!!! This is so awesomely amazing!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for sharing another fun and fabulous idea Savannah!! Loved seeing the process ;)