12 September 2013

Virtual Smooches: Start to Finish (with Olsen)

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

OH MY! Before I start my post today, I would like to give a
HUGE HUGE HUGE shout out to NICK CROMWELL from AppleCare for helping me last night! The editing for this video took almost 7 hours because of a problem with a "still pic"! He was patient and super sweet! So THANK YOUNICK

My video today was supposed to be easy! I shared how I created a card from start to finish. There are a couple of great parts to this video: 

  1. Olsen- he's the one who needed the card
  2. My commentary- I tried a voiceover since I was speeding up the video.
  3. The pictures of Olsen- you have to wait until the end to see these! LOL! 

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's a sneak peek of my card:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

Maureen Morton said...

Creative genius at work! This was such fun to see your entire creative process - love how you narrated it, as well as the sweet card. You are a true gem! Thanks so much.

Lisa Elton said...

off to check it out!

Shannon J said...

Whhhaaaaattttt??!!! 7 HOURS??!! Oh WOW! I left a little comment on the VS blog thanking you for putting in the time to get this to us, but I had NO idea it took you this long! Oh you poor thing. Well, now I am grateful beyond measure for getting this video up for us!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And I left out one very important thing on my VS comment - Olsen is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!

berucrafts said...

ohhhh.... what for a funny card... for grandma and granddad :D *lol* I can't believe, what I saw. My mother-language on an English blog... THANKS sooo much ... Hugs Ute

Larissa Heskett said...

YEAH!! Looking forward to it!! =) I LOVE your videos! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Um cuteness, I have to go look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!