03 September 2013

Whisker Graphics & Virtual Smooches

Hello, friends:}

Today I've combined my Virtual Smooches  and Whisker Graphics posts-- I know I'm early for my VS post/video, but I'm out of town and didn't want to leave you all hanging this week! Plus, I used both Paper Smooches stamps and dies and WG product in this post-- why not "kill two birds with one stone"???! LOL! 

This week I share how I die cut the front part of the WG bitty bag using some PS dies. This is a SUPER SIMPLE technique-- and it's great for dressing up any bag! 


Here's a sneak peek of my creations:
Be sure to check out my bags on the Whisker Graphics blog HERE or the Virtual Smooches blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTENESS Savannah, love the polka dot bags too! Enjoy your vacay ;0

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These look super cute, I've gotta check this out!