30 September 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This is a NEW challenge that is starting every 5th week of the month. This week our challenge theme is ANYTHING GOES!!!  
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

I absolutely looooooooove this card-- like my last PSS Anything Goes creation... I was inspired by Trav! I think he is super awesome! I love these papers from the Crate Paper Acorn Avenue line. LOVE! I also love these images from the Paper Smooches Off the Charts and Chart Toppers sets. LOVE x2! And I loooooooooove this soft stamping on vellum- I actually stamped the male symbol on the back of the vellum several times to make it soft yet still visible. I also used the PS Ovals1 medium oval. LOVE x100000000!
PSSSeptAG1
You Are AWESUM
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends October 6th. I cannot wait to see what you make-- this week's challenge is the EASIEST!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

10 comments:

Taheerah said...

Haha, very cool! Love how different this is, but really love how your blog post is written up like the comments you post. :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Such thee fun card!

Chris Dring said...

Savannah, you NEVER cease to amaze me with your creations! LOVE this card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hehe, you've got me giggling girl!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowzers this is fabulous! I LOVE LOVE your design and the colors are wonderful!!

cm said...

I love you card oodles and oodles (as in a WHOLE BUNCH of bunches), but what makes it extra super-duper special is that it was inspired by Trav!! LOVE that he's your inspiration in so many ways, even in card-making. FAB-U-LOUS!! Once again, you two are such an amazing couple. In fact, I'd say you're AweSUM!! Hugs,
c

Houses Built of Cards said...

Absolutely AMAZING card Sav!!! LOVE every single little touch - and the colors are amazing!!! Oh - it just makes me happy!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! you always ROCK it!! I LOVE how you made the vellum window!! such AWESOME patterns too!! all your added elements really make this card FUN!! thanks for sharing and have a fabulous Weekend!! ;)

berucrafts said...

Hi... THANKS so much for you comment... I have a card sent to the new challenge anythings goes... Can you find it? Your card is sooo cool... best wishes Ute