26 May 2010

Nina Brackett's image for five challenges:)

Hello friends:}


I have one card for FIVE challenges! Can you believe it??? And I used Nina Brackett's new Squigglefly images! LOOOOVE them! I just love everything Nina does--she is super creative!


This card was created for Squigglefly [Get Well], Card Patterns [sketch], Stampin' Sisters in Christ [distressing], Lucy's Cards [digital], and Tim Holtz [How do you distress?] challenges. I love this card--I used Nina's new Squigglefly images-Stitched with Love. I just printed off the sentiment. I used Cosmo Cricket papers and a digital paper by Mel Stampz. I distressed all the edges and the digital paper (to make it look worn). I really like how this turned out. The pins in the corners were too long...so I used pliers to cut them, and I really like that because now they are not sharp! 
**NOTE:: I know--the sentiment and sewing machine are off center....well, I was going to tie a bow on the side...but it was too big-so I didn't know what to do....I still love this card:}

Thanks so much for stopping by! Love when I get to share some Nina goodness with you:} Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another BEAUTIFUL Play Date Cafe challenge! The colors are goregous--and I am the Challenge Host, so I will be sharing with you a video and pics:}


Thanks again for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

15 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fabulous card, love the pins especially!

Kathy Martin said...

Soooo cute and a fabulous sentiment! :)

Natalie said...

Love the sewing theme!! Cute card Savannah!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh I love, love, love this!

TROG said...

I continue to be amazed by the detail and class of all your creations!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome. I just love how you combined all the challenge in this card.

NinaB said...

What a pretty collage card. I love all the fine details on it. You're amazing.

Ruby said...

Love this card Sav and what a great sentiment for the sewing machine too. I have a sewing machine stamp but couldn't make my mind up what sentiment to do with it. Will have to steal this idea ;o)

Suzanne C said...

What a fantastic card! The layers are all yummy. The hat pins are too cute across the top and the touch of lace perfect. (I didn't notice anything offcenter it helps draw the eye) :)

Shawna said...

I love your card, too. Really cute!!!

Holly Young said...

What a fabulous way to use this image! Love the sentiment and the way you did the background with the pattern and pins!

Debbi said...

You are into the sewing machine thing right now. I love mine too.

Anonymous said...

Great card and a super take on the challenge. Thank you so much for sharing your art this week with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges.

peggysue said...

That is really cute and so unique! I have never seen that image but you paired it up so well with your paper and embellishments. Thank you for participating this week in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Savannah!! I love all the sewing notions you've added!
Thank you for coming to play with us @ Squigglefly!
Blessings!