23 February 2011

From friends...

Hello, friends:}


I've been so behind in sharing with you some of the things that I received from my precious friends!! And today is just the day to share--LOVE my friends! They always know how to make me smile and brighten my day!


First up, this beautiful card by Colleen DietrichShe sent this to me after she won a prize package on my blog. LOOOOOOOVE how she stamped that background with script and diamonds! CLEVER! Love the colors too--beautifully done, Col! You rock:) Thanks for being so sweet and sending me some love through snail mail:}
Card created by: Colleen Dietrich


Next up is a gorgeous card by Michele Gross. LOOOOOOOOVE the monochromatic theme and those gems! WOW--look at all those gems on this card! I wish I could be this creative--and not only are those gems...but this image is embossed! WOW! Turned out super amazing. PLUS--Michele was kind enough to send me some of her gorgeous gray ribbon. I am sooo excited to use it....however, when I love something this much--I tend to hoard it for a long time! LOL! ThanksMichele! This card and gift def. made my day!!
Card created by:  Michele Gross


And last, but not least, I just received this card from my friend, Ruby 2 Shoes. She is one of my fav people from England! LOVE her! We clicked ever since we joined the PDCC team! LOOOOOVE her--well, one day we were talking on Skype, and I never thought anything of our convo (like I asked for something/etc.)...and I find this fun package in my mail box the next week! ACK--she sent me some twine (LOVE LOVE LOVE) in those cute little baggies! LOVE how they turned out--with the butterflies and pearls! And that paper--LUSH! The baggies match the card too--soooooo cute! Ruby is soooooooooo amazing! LOVE her style and love love HER! ThanksRuby!! Be on the look out--Tinks is getting something soon...and you too:)
Card created by: Ruby 2 Shoes


Thanks to all of my friends! I just can't tell you enough how much I love these cards and comments. I love love love these gals! Hope you will stop by their blogs and leave some special love for them!! OH--I forgot to tell you that all three of these gals are on the The Play Date Cafe team with me! LOOOOOOOOVE this team! Super talent and fun gals! Thanks again ladies!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you find some fun happy mail in your mailbox today!! Be blessed:}
Photobucket
ps...speaking of The Play Date Cafe--be sure to stop back tomorrow for another color story challenge! LOVE IT! 

8 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

LoVe all my girls! LoVe the friendships! LoVe these sweet greetings!

Andrea Ewen said...

You lucky girl! What sweet presents from those sweet girls! You more than deserve it, sweetie!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What fun goodies!! Thanks for sharing.

Michele Gross said...

I was scrolling through my google reader and all of the sudden I was like Hey! I made that card :) LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Ruby said...

Yay, glad you liked it! How funny that you were able to put on little goodies from all of us!

Linda said...

these card so pretty I love your pink one the best!!!

Andrea M said...

What a GORGEOUS batch of creations - all so thoughtful and completely FABULOUS! Great friends indeed!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Neat! I didn't know you posted these, Sav! They all look so terrific on your blog, and thanks for the shout-outs, too. You are too sweet.