01 April 2011

FWF {April 1st}

Hello, friends:}

Happy FRIDAY! Today is a fun day over at the Unity blog--be sure to stop by there for all players in the hop today! LOVE FWF! And be sure to stop by the Unity store for some amazing deals! 

My first card that I wanted to share with you today was created for the FWF70 and CARDS {grid} challenge. I wanted to make a baby card for my sister-in-law!! They are having their first baby!!! She just found out, so a unisex card was in need! I love the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 papers--so vintage and fun. I used my Unity Sentiment O' Simple and Our Life set for the sentiments. Love that little crown! So fun! Congratulations, Candice and Allan:}

I would also like to share some more publications!! I was published three times in the Paper Crafts 350 Cards & Gifts magazine. I am on page 46- both cards and page 149 the bookmark. I am sharing my fav project that was accepted for this issue. I love love love this bookmark! I made it for my mother-in-law for Christmas (but now she is getting it for Mother's Day since I had to send it in!! LOL!). I love the idea of a bookmark on the outside of the book! I used grungeboard for the back, along with several layers of papers and stamps. I used my Unity vintage postcard and Life Becoming sets for this project. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Unity blog for all other FWF friends:} So much eye candy today!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Love when we get to visit. Have a great weekend! Blessings:)

Photobucket

22 comments:

Laurel said...

Fab creations today and congrats on the pub!

Queenie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Your card and YOUR LOVELY projects!! I of course earmarked the pages that you're on!! I LOVE YOU!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, Sav! These cards are amazing again!!! Love your paper and color combo's always! Very pretty! Wishing you a lovely day!
Hugs, Wendy

farmhouse-story said...

i'm looking at the mag right now, LOVE the cute grow pocket card, esp! congrats on all your pubs! such a creative baby card, and i just LOVE the collage card--you did this style beautifully, sav!

NoraAnne said...

Love both of your cards Savannah! So many fun details!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That bookmark is amazing, Sav! I just love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! You are too tabby. I love how you collaged that panel.
Lisa a

Victoria said...

I adore your bookmark!!!! Oh it is just so, so amazing!!!!!!

sharon g said...

Bewwy bewwy nice. That's April Fool's Day talk for very very nice

Jessica Diedrich said...

First of all, it's no SURPRISE to me that you were pubb'ed again! I LOVE your work and I'm sure others do too! CONGRATS my sweet friend! 2nd, your card is beautiful! LOVE IT!

Joanne Leddy said...

The bookmark is fabulous! Love it! Shabby, vintage, distressed, glorious! Thanks for sharing ...

Tracey said...

So wish I could find a copy of the mag!!1 HUGE congrats Sav!!! YOur bookmark is so amazing...i LOVE it, just may need to CASE this!!!
Alos Huge Congrats on the CARDS blog shoutr out..Fabulous grid card with perfect added embs!!

Lindsey said...

LOVE that baby congrats card and the bookmark! And congrats to you, too!

Katrina Hunt said...

Really???!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! hugs, Katrina

Rona said...

That bookmark is Gorgeous!! Congrats on your publication so deserved!!

Roslyn said...

Congrats on the publications! The bookmark is awesome!

Angie Blom said...

Wowza!! I just love these cards !! Congrats on the publication!! Woohoo Savvy!!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! WOW! Your projects are just awesome!

Andrea Ewen said...

Both wonderfully regal cards, Sav...love the colors on the top card and the beautiful mix of elements on the second. Great vintage look!

Emily Leiphart said...

Woot, woot, Sav!! I saw this card on the Unity Blog. You are awesome! Congrats on getting published three times in this mag. I don't have it so I'm thrilled to see your incredible bookmark! So happy for you!!

Elise said...

Lean out your window: you might here me PURRRRRRING! - all the way from California! THESE are smashing! Huge congrats on all of your pub success! Yipeeeeee!

Jinny Newlin said...

These are absolutely AMAZING! LOVE all your gorgeous embellishments, and the color of that journal is stunning! HUGE congratulations on all your fabby pubs! Woohoo!