25 April 2011

Happy Easter/Spring

Hello, friends:}


I have to say that I'm so sorry that I didn't wish you all a Happy Easter yesterday. I love that Jesus rose from the grave and saved us from our sins! Praise JESUS! So Happy EASTER and praise the Lord that He sent His only son for US!! 


I made this fun spring card for the ABC DT challenge {Easter/Spring} and the Imaginisce challenge {paper piecing}. I love this little bunny by Unity. I love these Imaginisce papers!! So cute--and they are embossed and shinny! LOVE it:) I also used my Ippity Sweet Thoughts of Spring set for the sentiment. Quick and easy! Well...not really--that stitching was difficult. I double stitched that tag to make it stand out better. I guess that makes this card a medium card--not easy but not hard:}
That's it for me today! Be sure to scroll down to wish my friend, Olivia, a happy birthday and to see her fabulous creation! Winners from last week's GIU will be announced SOON!! Good luck:}


Thanks for stopping by! Praise GOD and be blessed:}
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lydia said...

I love your beautiful card, those colors are great for spring. Thanks for playing with us for this months challenge

Court said...

I LOVE this card!!!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the paper piecing challenge at Imaginisce!

Carol said...

Love your card, so cute!

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Sav!

What a cute bunny this is!! Love your happy card here! I see I almost missed your previous post, so I'll just hop along there, hi hi! All the best!

Hugs, Wendy

Marielle said...

such a cute bunny !!! thanks for playing along !

farmhouse-story said...

love the colors on this cute card, savannah! cute!

Denise Bryant said...

DARLING card! I love that sweet bunny!
DeniseB

Unknown said...

This is sooo ADORABLE! Thanks for playing with us at Imaginisce!

Karen B. said...

You sure know how to a make a girl smile with your cards...

Lindsey said...

So CUTE! Love that patterned paper background. And yes, that bunny is adorable. ;)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Sav! You're right, the double-stitching really adds so much to this card. I love that it has a huge tag on it, too! I need to take a page from your book and start using tags on my cards. ;D Thanks for all the inspiration!!

Angie Blom said...

cuteness Sav. love that bunny!