20 August 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS August Cool Shades challenge

Hello, friends:}

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The third week of the month is always a Cool Shades challenge.  




This week we are inspired by the following colors: 
I just love that orange and light mint/blue color together with the mauve/purple/pink! The yellow was probably the hardest part for me to add to my card! LOL! I used several of my My Mind's Eye papers {Honey, Fiddlesticks, My Fav Things--all available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel. The images are from my Paper Smooches Pip Squeaks set; the sentiment is from A Little Lovin'. The ribbon was cut in half to create a smaller bow {available HERE from the RC}. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends August 26th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps!!! **Did you see the new Kismet collection stamp set!!?? LOVE it! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
 Photobucket

16 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

HOW CUTE! Love all of your fun patterns and that adorable little bear!!

Erica said...

What a sweet card! This is so, so cute!!

Linda Beeson said...

Seriously adorable!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Savannah! LOVE that sweet, little bear and the way you've cut the slit in your card face for your sentiment panel. Such a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! Love how have mixed all those wonderful patterns and colours!

Jay Gee said...

This is so sweet Savannah! I love your mix of papers, adorable card :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this Savannah!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the chevron patterns and LOVING that little teddy bear!! Toooooooooo cute!!!!!

yyam said...

Goodness! This is sooooooo cute!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful card... so pretty!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, this is sooo sweet! Love the cute onesie with the bear!!! And the colors are perfect for this!!
Very nice, Sav!
Hugs, Wendy

The Sonboul's said...

I love just this card and all the patterns. They all blend so well together :)

Hey, Thanks for stopping by my blog. That was so sweet of you.

Colleen Dietrich said...

STINKIN' cute, Sav. 'nuff said.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is a super sweet baby card, Sav! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love those colours and your card is soooo cute, Sav! Have a wonderful weekend!

maria f. said...

Call me late to the party, but I just saw this card. I love, love, love it too. What? The BG PP first off. Then the mix of patterns. The space you left between the blocks of PP. The heart and gems off to the side. And that ribbon is the perfect icing on the cake. Fabulous card.

Lisa Arana said...

sooooooo darn adorable!