17 May 2014

Imagine Crafts VIDEO: Abstract Cards RECAP

Hello, friends:)



Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo

I used a Tsukineko Black Pico Embellisher and several irRESISTible texture sprays to create some SUPER EASY abstract designs on my cards! I was inspired about a year ago by THIS post-- this guy made abstract art on a plate... I knew that one day I would be able to do something on a card:) ****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog to check out my video or leave some love

Add color by using colored cardstock for card base! 
Create larger/thicker ink blot designs using some irRESISTible sprays! 
Use colored irRESISTible sprays to add color to your ink blots!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are just soooooooooo fabulous!!!!!

Shannon J said...

Totally cool, Sav! These would be so fabulous for quick gift sets too! You know that even your "scribbles" look amazing?!!

Sav & Trav said...

Genius