12 August 2014

Imagine Crafts: Fireworks Color Expressions RECAP

Hello, friends:)


Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo






****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I used a Tsukineko Fireworks sprays to create some bold color statements on my cards! I actually had an accident with an open Fireworks bottle... but instead of freaking out.... I embraced this spilled ink and used it on these cards! I LOVE it! 

I also used some Paper Smooches stamps/dies and Chickaniddy Crafts Twirly Girly papers for these cards.

I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME tutorial on these products, Savannah! You really know how to "work it", girl! Gorgeous designs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Love these! They look really neat :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

ahhhh Sav this is beautiful! :D :D I LOVE IT!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

ahhhh Sav this is beautiful! :D :D I LOVE IT!