28 September 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS September Designer Drafts challenge

Hello, friends:}

***Please click HERE for my deep{er} reflections post:) 


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week we are sharing a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by the following sketch:
**Sentiments can be placed anywhere on the sketch.

Uh... I think I followed this sketch... kind of... rotate it a couple of times and then make the diagonal design more like rays... and BAM! That's my card:) 

I created a very simple card using the PS Just a Note and Quote Tag dies. I wanted something CAS and perfect for just about anyone... I think I accomplished that:) The watercoloring was created using Imagine Crafts Fireworks inks! LOVE the splatters from my irRESISTible texture spray. **NOTE: Trav thinks this card is awesome:) LOL! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends October 4th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhh this is such a clever design. Love how you tilted the sketch. Absolutely awesome Sav.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors and the typewriters!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Natalie said...

Cute card! Fun design and so many possibilities with the use of the sentiment dies! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Swoon!! Love the shimmery gold sentiment Sav! Great interpretation of the sketch too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Ack! SUCH a fun take on the sketch! Love the stitching and all that is emanating from the typewriter!

Chris Dring said...

Trav is right, this card IS awesome!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a creative take on the sketch, Savannah! LOVE!

Samantha Mann said...

I know I commented on this photo on Facebook, but I just HAD to tell you how much I love it one more time!! This is AMAZING!!!! The rays from the typewriter and splatters and colors...STUNNING!!! I love everything about this card!!