25 September 2014

Virtual Smooches: CAS Masculine card (Try #2)

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

So did you notice I didn't post last week? Did you miss me? Did you wonder what happened?

THANKS if you answered "yes" to missing me or noticing that I was gone! LOL! 

I actually had an idea and video recorded, but the video was the WORST! So I scrapped that and made another video... but then got busy with life that I didn't post it! I finally had time yesterday to voiceover this video so I could share with you today:) 

I'm doing AWESOME on my challenges: more masculine and CAS cards, as well as using up my stash.


Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is so cool Sav.

Lyn said...

Love love love this <3 lucky friend that receives this one

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I did notice :) Off to see this one!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So bold and graphic, I love this! And such a great sentiment too!

Lisa Elton said...

TERRIFIC video as always ;)