30 January 2015

Virtual Smooches: Sav Challenges

Hello, friends:}

Today is Yesterday was my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I let Emily share a video for the new February release... you will love the new stamps and dies! And you should definitely check out Em's video HERE

Today I'm sharing a quick masculine, clean and simple card (these fit the Sav Challenges from last year) that you can make for your husband, child, or even a friend or parent:) I also challenged myself to use up some of my paper stash!

Here's a sneak peek of my video:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy Friday! I'm headed on over!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

nancy carroll said...

My grandson's favorite thing to say! Nice card.