08 February 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS February Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

I love this photo-- there's so much to be inspired by and so many details! I love the flowers and the gold and that's where my inspiration came from. 

I created a simple Easter card using the Paper Smooches Easter Blessings and Blossoming Buds stamp sets. I used lots of Imagine Crafts Memento inks to create a watercolor look for the flowers. Super easy! 
The only thing NOT easy about this card is taking a photo of that gold paper! OY! It looks orange in this photo... and in the other 100 photos... it looked black! It's soon much prettier in person! 


That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends February 14th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!!

Katie Gehring said...

Sav, this is stunning! What a truly beautiful card and perfect for Easter! I also struggle with photographing gold and agree that it looks better in person. I was reflecting my navy blue sweater in some of my shots- so frustrating! Anyway, lovely card and I hope you are having an equalling lovely weekend. <3

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE this Ðesign and the colors you used!!! :-) THANKSS for sharing and have a fabulous week!!! :-)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE this Ðesign and the colors you used!!! :-) THANKSS for sharing and have a fabulous week!!! :-)

Jill Norwood said...

So very pretty!!! 😀

Lynn said...

I really need to try this technique with water coloring and embossing. It looks stunning with the gold Sav!

Lisa Elton said...

Just lovely Sav, the gold is fabulous!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just so beautiful! I love the softness, wonderful!

nancy carroll said...

What a gorgeous spray of flowers, lovely colors.