22 May 2016

Paper Smooches: May Challenge #3

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm on the Paper Smooches blog----> click HERE for all the details of what's going on with PS!! 

I'm also sharing another card for the May rainbow challenge. This week I had to make a sympathy card for a friend who had to put her puppy down. 😟 😥   Picture: Credit

I used a couple of PS stamps/dies including Woofers &Tweeters stamps/dies and the Rainbow die set... and I also used some cardstock that I bought from PS a looooooooooooooong time ago! This is a simple card to make, but it breaks my heart to have to make sympathy cards.

I wasn't too happy with the first photo, so I took a couple more. I just can't seem to get my photography to look good these days :(

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun with our rainbow challenge--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwww sorry about your friend! I love love love the card you made ... that rainbow is perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Aww...sorry to hear about your friends puppy. Your card is sooo sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!

Ana said...

How sad... Your card is amazing!